Monday, February 24, 2014

DONNA BEAR AND FRIEND.

Evelina and her furry love. Smarty pants sister in background!
 I thought I would share this funny picture of my little granddaughter, Evelina and Donna bear. She is two years old and has become very fond of him  . I have caught her sneaking into my bedroom to get him.  She does this when I am not looking . This particular day, I was explaining to her that Donna bear is very very old , ( sister, Violet, in the background, chimed in  "like Nona " ), and fragile. I tried to explain that she had to be careful or his head will pop off! He was a bear that we could look at but not really play with. She gave me  this " it's okay, Nona /get over it " look. I thought it was so funny.

I've had to put him up on a shelf , out of reach. Since then I have found her in my room standing in front of the shelf looking  up at him ! Who can blame her? After all,  he is a charmer.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Peggy,

    What a cute picture! You can see how Evelina loves Donna Bear!

    Your friends,
    Diane and daughter Sarah, and the Dolls and Bears at Corgyncombe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of my little sweetie, Evelina! She and her sister are the loves of my life!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute story and the picture is just darling of your little grands......blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems to me that Donna Bear just may be enjoying the hugs from his pretty little friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peggy ~ Your little fairies are delightful ~ thanks for posting the process ~ I think I will try to create one for myself. Your other little fairies Evelina and Violet must fill your heart. Their little faces tell so many sweet stories. What happy times. Penelope

    ReplyDelete